Data protection declaration (Information according to GDPR)
1. Personal Data: We, BRODNER Rechtsanwalt GmbH, collect, process and use your personal data only with your consent within our contract and power of attorney for the agreed purposes or on another legal basis. We will only collect and store personal data either relevant for the performance of our legal services and/or voluntarily provided by you. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth, age, gender, social security number, citizenship, bank account details and photos. Even sensitive personal data, such as data concering health or data relating to criminal convictions and offenses can be included.
2. Data protection rights: At any time, you have the right of access to, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of your stored personal data; the right to request the origin of the data, the recipient and the purpose of the data processing; the right to withdraw consent at any time, the right to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. Moreover, as attorneys we have confidentiality obligations. If you believe that we contravene Austrian or European data protection laws regarding the processing of your personal data or that we infringe your data protection rights in any other way, please first contact us to clarify your concerns. Furthermore, any complaint may be lodged to the Austrian Data Protection Authority, Wickenburggasse 8-10, 1080 Vienna, email: email@example.com.
3. Data security: The protection of your personal data is ensured through the implementation of appropriate technical and organisatiorial measures, especially concerning the protection against unauthorized, illegal or accidental access or processing, loss, use and manipulation of your personal data. Please note that we cannot preclude that information transmitted by you via internet (via email) will not be seen and used by other persons. Please note that we cannot assume any kind of liablity for any disclosure of information due to any data transmission errors not caused by us or unauthorized access by third parties (e.g. hacking of email accounts and/or telephone). If such cases concerning our data processing become evident to us, we are obliged to immediatily notify the data protection autority and, if needed, you as data subject.
4. Use of personal data: We will use your personal data for no other purposes than those purposes covered by the power of attorney or your consent or other purposes covered by the GDPR, except the use for statistical purposes, provided the data will be rendered anonymous.
5. Transmission of data to third parties: In order to perform the contract with you, it may be necessary to transfer your data to third parties (e.g. opposing party, substitutes, insurances, service providers, etc.), courts or other authorities. A transmission to third parties will only be effected to fulfill our contract or on the basis of your prior consent. Moreover, within the framework of our legal advice and power of attorney it is imperative, to obtain issue-related and case-related information on you from third parties. If it is necessary to transmit your personal data in the framework of our contract to recipients outside your country, it may occur that the data protection level of such country does not comply with the Austrian data protection level. We will strive to only transmit your personal data to countries providing an adequate level of data protection according to the European Commission. Or, we will take appropriate measures to ensure an adequate level of data protection with the recipient, especially by using standard contractual clauses (2010/87/EC and/or 2004/915/EC).
6. Notification of data breach: We are eager to assure that data breach will be identified at an early stage and that the Data Protection Authortiy and you, if necessary, will be immediately notified thereof.
7. Storage of your personal data: We will store your data no longer than necessary in order to fulfill our contractual or legal obligations and for defending against liability claims.
8. Cookies: This website uses “cookies” in order to provide user friendly, effective and secure services. “Cookies” are small text files, that our webserver transfers to the browser’s cookie file of the hard drive of your computer. This enables our website to recognise you at your next visit to our website, if our webserver and your browser are connected. Cookies help us to determine the user frequency and the number of users of our website. The content of the cookies used by us is limited to an identification number, which is not linked to direct personal references. The main purpose of cookies is to recognise the visitor of the website. There are two types of cookies used on your website: Session cookies: session cookies are temporary cookies that will be stored in your browser only until you leave the website and are automatically deleted after the end of your visit. Persistent cookies: for improved user friendliness, persistent cookies will remain stored on your terminal device and will recognise your browser upon your next visit. You can configure your browser so as to be informed about the placement of cookies, to decide to accept these on a case-by-case basis, to automatically delete them when the browser is closed or to completely exclude all incoming cookies. However, the deactivation or rejection of cookies may restrict the functionality of our website.
9. Server log files: In order to improve our website regarding system performance, user friendliness and provision of useful information on our services, the website provider automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files that are automatically provided by your browser. This includes your IP address, browser and language settings, operating system, referrer url, your internet service provider as well as date and time. This data will not be linked to your personal data. We reserve the right to subsequently check the data if we find specific indications for illegal use.
10. Adjustment of this information: Please note that we may, if required, amend and update this information. The current Version of this Information can be found on our Website https://www.brodner.at.
11. Contact: For further questions or withdrawl of your consent, please contact: BRODNER Rechtsanwalt GmbH, Dornbacher Straße 23, 1170 Wien, firstname.lastname@example.org; +43 (1) 505 88 97.
Google Analytics supplement
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
You can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link.
An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website
Peter Brodner, attorney-at-law
Dornbacher Straße 23 / 1170 Vienna / Austria
T: +43 1 505 88 97 / F: +43 1 505 88 97 DW-99